1. Design development, prototyping, test method design, design evaluation, design reviews, design specifications, design verification and validation, design protocols and reports, transfer to production activities in a timely effective manner.
2. Work closely with new technology development group, equipment development group and process group to develop new products or optimize current exist products.
3. Run new product development project following T-Process (Stage Gate process)
4. Developing prototypes which are consistent with the clinical and design requirements of the project.
5. Building prototypes of batteries or components in the plant, supervising and inspecting the prototypes building and validation, developing test procedures and conducting tests using software packages and physical testing methods;
6. Taking responsibility for individual projects, managing associated resources (including staff), production schedules, and supervising quality control;
7. Be responsible for product related documents management, like BOM, product specs and etc.
8. Provide technical support for process, manufacturing, QC and marketing team.
1.Education: BS or above
2.Major: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Chemistry, Industrial Engineering or related
3.Work Experience: Fresh graduate or graduate with one to two years work experience are preferred
4.Related knowledge(desired): Basic knowledge or experience of project management
5.Language proficiency: Good oral and written English
6.Personality profile: Down to earth attitude, self-motivated, team player and good interpersonal skills
7. Other requirements: Attention to detail and data focus, keen on learning new stuff and developing new skills